Note – the ‘Lesson 0’ mentioned on the video above is now ‘Lesson 1 Part I – Introductions’. Thanks!
Please get started in class by doing the following:
- Read the Syllabus
- Review the Schedule for this class
- Review Photoshop Basics – are you a beginner working in Photoshop or has it been a while? If so, familiarize yourself with some of the basics of the interface before we get started or as we go along. (This page is also available in the top menu HELP section.)
- Download the Adobe Photoshop CC Keyboard Shortcuts (PDF) – print this out and use it for reference throughout class to help streamline your workflow. (Also available in the top menu HELP section.)
- Week 1 Part I – Make your first Introduction post to this course website
- Week 1 Part II – Review Lesson 1 materials and submit homework
If you are having trouble logging into this course website (login link on upper left in the menu), please contact me right away! My contact information is in the Syllabus.
If you are able to log in but don’t know how to make a first post, please see the help links in the top menu bar.