Week 10 Part 1

I think this exercise turned out pretty well.  I just used the perspective transformation tool to get the objects looking correct and then I used some adjustment layers and the brush tool to try to make the lighting look accurate on the objects.  After that I used the blur filter to make the objects look a little less sharp.  I think the rug looks the most believable.  I think the other images could look more believable except for like they just don’t really belong where they are in that room.  I think trying to recreate the lighting was pretty successful and I’m proud of that.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.