This week’s exercise wasn’t as difficult for me. I worked on this assignment more with the detail. I decided to use a photo since I wasn’t comfortable yet without one. I did the similar things as we did on couple weeks ago.
this post was when I got done with the outline.It took me a long 4 hour to do EVERY little detail of the bottle. But I liked the way it looked.
After the outline getting every color possible was more difficult because I didn’t want to miss any other color.
After everything was done, I thought it turn out good. I really enjoyed this exercise. Seeing my progress from the first time with drawing has really grown.